Monday, April 2, 2007

The attendees are back home, and they're blogging

Judy Merrill Larsen (whom I didn't get the chance to meet) had a blast in what sounds like her first visit to New Orleans. And thanks for spreading the word that the people in town are friendly, funny, and just plain nice...because they are.

And then there's Amy Guth, whom I met briefly. I wish I knew that she was looking for vegetarian food, because I could've steered her around (I'm not vegetarian, but there actually are some really good vegetarian [if not vegan] options in the French Quarter and thereabouts). Her New Orleans story needs to be read in its entirety, because the city was working all its weirdness on her, and she had the good sense to be more amused than alarmed.

1 comment:

Amy Guth said...

Ha, thanks! I had an incredible week. Hope to do it again next year. Thanks for the links!